Letter from the CEO
A letter from our Founder & CEO
We are still here. I know it’s been a little while since our last email while I was on maternity leave. Your patience as a partner in the Tot Squad “Beta” program is much appreciated and we’re looking forward to a full launch soon. A lot has been going on behind the scenes and we are excited about the opportunities that lie ahead for Tot Squad and you, as our trusted provider.
As you can imagine COVID slowed some of our efforts, however our partnerships are proceeding as planned, albeit on a different timeline. There are a few exciting activations at Walmart that are in the works, including a 500 store roll out next week where customers will see the option to buy a Tot Squad service next to the relevant baby product (e.g. car seat installation next to car seats and feeding support next to pumps & food). We’re also working on ambassador events where you can help educate the public in 2022. Stay tuned for more on these!
We’re also excited to be moving forward with promotions with brands like Babycenter / What to Expect, Boppy, GoodBuyGear, Gugu Guru, Lilu and more. All of these relationships help us increase visibility of your services so that we can reach the largest number of families possible. You may have received an email from Allana about opportunities to participate in paid and unpaid content creation featuring your expertise.
We are looking forward to helping you reach new clients, handling all the tedious marketing details for you, connecting you with parents who are looking for your services and easing the minds of millions of parents because they will learn from the best resources available: YOU! As we continue to move toward a full launch, our introductory commission structure will remain in place at 10% of each booking.
See below to read more about our latest updates on the technology side. As always, your feedback is welcomed as we value your partnership and our future success together.
- Provider URLs
- Providers now have fixed URLs, so if you want to direct people straight to your profile on Tot Squad’s website, all you have to do is share a link
- In-person and virtual packages
- When creating packages for customers, you can now list them as in-person or virtual appointments
- Smoother bookings
- Customers will now receive continuous updates throughout the booking process
- No more sign-ins
- Customers no longer need to create log-in credentials to view provider listings, increasing accessibility
- Booking buffers
- Providers can now add a time buffer before bookings through provider settings so that they cannot be booked last second, giving you more control over your schedule!