Get Support During the Formula Shortage
Tot Squad’s infant feeding experts and lactation consultants have been receiving an increasing number of calls from families that can’t get access to the formula they need. Do you have questions like:
- How do I increase my milk supply to rely less on formula?
- How do I prevent fussiness/gas when switching between formula brands based on what's in-stock?
- I want to "re-lactate" and try to breastfeed again after weaning, can I do that, and how?
- Should I introduce solid foods at 4 months instead of 6 so I can stretch my formula?
- I’m thinking about introducing Cow Milk prior to 1 year. What should I know?
- Is Donor Milk safe? How do I find a Milk Bank?
- Can I use European formulas even though they aren’t FDA approved?
We know you may be worried, if not for your own baby’s health and nutrition, but for the millions of babies who rely on formula. The shortage is taking its toll and we want you to know the team here at Tot Squad (all moms) are trying our best to help.
We offer affordable consultations where caregivers can spend 20-30 min in a 1 on 1 virtual session with an expert to get answers to any questions they may have around the formula shortage. We have an array of passionate professionals who understand the needs of babies, breastfeeding, formula feeding and nutrition.
We hope this crisis ends soon and that we can all breathe a sigh of relief.
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES DURING THE FORMULA SHORTAGE